stahlbus Oil Drain Valve M14x1.5x12mm, steel (set)
M14 x 1.5 Set
A conventional oil change is always associated with spills and dirty hands. Therefore, this system has been developed with which you can perform an oil change completely safe and clean.
The stahlbus®-oil drain valve will easily replace the existing drain screw. When changing the oil, you unscrew the cap and put on the hose connector via quick release. Only when this is locked, the valve opens and the oil can be drained into the provided container.
The advantages at a glance:
• Easy handling due to quick release
• Drain valve can not be lost
• No risk of burns from hot oil
• Seal change is not necessary
• Sump thread is spared
• Double outlet protection (protective cap and valve)
• Connection to suction possible
• Optimal application for discharge sampling or trapping
• Protective cover against loss through O-ring
• Change oil without tools
Thus, the oil change makes fun!
- Valve body, CNC precision turned part made of high quality steel
- Copper seal
- Hose connector, CNC precision turned part made of high quality steel
- High quality hose 40cm long
- Protection cover made of aluminum, anodized
- Illustrated Manual
Please choose the matching thread of the bottom part (adapter). If you are not sure which kind of thread you will need, you will find here some ideas and help for determining the thread.
No operating license or registry with the competent authority necessary!
Further detailed information on the oil drain valve can be found here.